Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sen. Lautenberg is simply overwrought

“I won’t attempt to voice my views on your family and let my family alone," he said. "Don’t go near my daughters. If they want to make a choice, that’s up to them and it’s with the advice of a doctor and loving parents and a loving family. So we’ve got to strike down this outrageous assault on women's rights."
And that, my friends, is Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D –N.J.) fretting that the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act will deprive his daughters of the right to kill his grandchildren.

Rest easy, Sen. Lautenberg, your daughters are still perfectly free to kill your grandbabies. This particular bill only specifies that the tax payer won’t be forced to foot the bill for the murder of these children.

I hope that eases the good senator’s mind.

I almost forgot-further down in the linked article Lautenberg compares Rebublicans to people in Third World countries who force women to wear "shawls" over their faces.  In the immortal words of Vodkapundit:  dumbass!

Remember ladies:  you have the right to an abortion.  If you so desire an abortion, for any reason at any time, and cannot afford one, an abortionist will be provided for you at taxpayer expense.  'Cause, you know, the Constitution says so, somewhere.

1 comment:

Glenn Mark Cassel said...

Can I have some of what Lautenberg smokes? It allows one to leave reality behind!
Seriously, how is this even remotely moral? Someone, please tell me. This man is a poor excuse for a father and grandfather, period.