Saturday, April 17, 2010

The More I Think About it, The Less "Thankful" I Become

Yeah, I know I've already posted on this but the more I think about Barack Obama saying that we should thank him for the situation this country is facing the less thankful I become.  The fact is, fifty-two percent of Americans gave us the most self-centered, self aggrandizing, egotistical president who has ever existed.  Are you thankful now?  I linked to Carol at No Sheeples Here earlier, but if somehow you missed her latest video, here it is:



If you can look at the period since January 20, 2008 and not believe that Barack is the Marieist of all Marie Antionettes, please let me know.  If you can look at what has happened to this country under the reign, yes, reign, of Barack Obama, and not be appalled, I want to hear about it.

Some of the signs of an abusive relationshipare that the abuser cuts off the victim's contact with allies and the abuser ridicules and demeans the victim.  Folks, we are in an abusive relationship and Barack Obama is the abuser.  He has insulted our traditional allies.  He ridicules and demeans the citizenry.  He fosters an environment where we are dependent on him for our basic necessities.  Hell, if his EPA gets their way, the very roofs over our heads won't truly belong to us.

Let me return to Carol, and echo her words, We will NEVER be thankful.

No comments: