Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I've joined the "I'm with them" club

Alan Grayson in all his smug glory
By which I mean that I fully agree with Doug, who like Bob, agrees with Stacy that Alan Grayson is not scum:

Alan Grayson is the disease-causing bacteria which infect the parasitical worms found in putrid diarrhetic feces oozing from the rectums of scavengers that prey upon maggots which grow in the decaying carcasses of poisonous vipers that die after eating insects which consume tainted scum.

(This has been a public service announcement from Floridians Against the Defamation of Scum)
I'm not sure that I would have been quite so kind.
 
It goes without saying that Grayson has never been a top shelf guy but his latest foray into sleaziness far surpasses all his previous efforts.  Simply put, Grayson will do whatever it takes to keep his fat Marxist ass waddling down the halls of Congress. 
 
 I hope the voters in Orlando realize that they are better than this.  When Grayson does this kind of lowlife nonsense he does it as their representative and he tarnishes their reputation as well as his own. This November they have the opportunity to send the message that Grayson's garbage will not stand.

No comments: