Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day is finally here!

I was out at my local polling place sign waving for Mike Prendergast long before sun up this morning.  It is cold and raining here but the turnout has been great.  I'm taking a short break and then I'll be right back out there.

About 7:20 a.m. an SUV pulled into the polling place.  The driver said he was delivering "extra" ballots.  I don't know why "extra" ballots would be necessary but my sign waving partner called it in.  When Mike Prendergast came by we told him what had happened and he reported it as well.  Keep your eyes open!  The only shot the Dems have is by cheating.  Report everything you see even if it seems innocent. 

Stacy McCain is on his way to Miami as we speak.  I have an invite to the Rubio victory party and thought very seriously about driving down but the congressional race here in FL 11 is so important to me and this is really where I want to be. 

I'll be checking in throughout the day.  Good luck to everyone out there.  We are so close to turning this country around.  If you haven't done it yet, GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!

SUPPORT MIKE PRENDERGAST IN FL-11

3 comments:

Kara Schmidt said...

I wish I were there with you!!!!

Carol said...

We're together in spirit!

Kara Schmidt said...

Oh yes we are,,,,yes we are. I am very proud of you and love to read your blog.