Friday, January 29, 2010

There are screw ups and then there are major catastrophes

So, do you ever wonder how many Dems are sitting around right now ruing the day they threw Hillary Clinton under the bus?  The thought puts a smile on my face and a skip in my step.

Ruby Slippers writes that Hillary is not a happy camper right now.  Who can blame her?  She was by far the more qualified candidate and should have easily won the Democratic primary but where is she now?  No, literally, where is she now?  Has there ever been a Secretary of State that has been so far out of the public eye?  Given the events in Iran and Venezuela, and the continuing terrorist attacks here, wouldn't you think Hil would be playing a might bigger role than she is now?

I would like to see her run against Obama for the Dem nomination in 2012.  This time around she would beat him blind folded and with both hands tied behind her back.  I also believe she would lose in the general election but that is beside the point. 

Obama is a one term president.  He is way over his head and the shine is gone.  I am not a Hillary fan but I will give credit where credit is due.  Hillary is intelligent.  We are told that Obama is as well but I've yet to see any evidence, tangible or otherwise.  Hillary is accomplished.  Obama has no record of accomplishing anything.  Hillary is at least somewhat centrist.  Obama is whatever Rahmbo tells him to be.  If Hillary were president she would forgo the mouth flapping and do something.

Oh well, the Dems loss is the Republican's gain.  I bet Hillary isn't the only Dem out there who is not a happy camper.

2 comments:

MarySue said...

Thanks for the link Carolyn and Happy Birthday!

Hillary is an interesting one to watch. I bet she is angry, a group of Dems conspire behind her back to get a challenger against her in a primary and the superstar with no substance wins. He only put her in the cabinet to keep her close but she is probably the most competent one in his administration. Yet, they relegate her out of the circle and ignore her input, as they go about screwing up all over the place. I bet she is as mad as a hornet as well she should be. She is going to jump ship. I wouldn't be surprised if this time next year she is gone.

Glenn Mark Cassel said...

"There is the right way, the wrong way and the Norwegian Way" Edgar Hansen, Engineer of the F/V Northwestern.
At least if we had Nordske's in there, the mistakes would be honest.
Yes, I am about 3/4 Norwegian and I eat Lutefisk.