Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't ya just love that ObamaCare?

I just got home from a fantastic Mike Prendergast townhall (more on that tomorrow) and I came across this email from Pundette:

Just got this note from my husband:

Our health (bi-weekly) insurance premiums are rising from $110 to $160. That's a 45% increase. To be fair, to balance that out, the benefits are decreasing (higher co-pays, etc.)
That Obamacare is pretty awesome, isn't it? How irrational of us not to be grateful to Obama, Pelosi, Reid, and company for shoving this down our unwilling throats. I guess we're just not thinking clearly
.My friend, you are lucky.  I just found out that mine is going up fifty percent.  I have no idea how it is all going to work out.  One thing I do know, you can count me in as one of the bitter clingers.  I guess if were more enlightened I would get that this is all for my own good but somehow, I'm just not feeling it.  Maybe I should just be grateful that their are people who are even more screwed than I.

No comments: