Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cheaters never prosper

Now might be a good time to mention that Alex Sink is a former boss of mine.  It was a brief, dark, low point in my career that I prefer no to dwell on.  You can read that as "no love lost."  In any case, I'm not terribly surprised that she would cheat or for that matter that she would get caught.  The general feeling among my former BOA co-workers and I is that Ms. Sink rose to the level of her incompetence at BOA.  Ed Morrissey finds her unpardonable:

The first rule of Political Debate Club, at least in Florida’s gubernatorial race? No messages from staff. Second rule of Political Debate Club? Don’t get caught on camera breaking the first rule. It’s one thing to cheat during a debate, but Alex Sink commits the really unpardonable sin of being incompetent at it:



Considering that the Florida Pension Fund lost 24.5 billion dollars under Sink's watch, I would say that incompetence is her strong suit.

No comments: