Top 10 Reasons Chicago Didn't Get the Olympics [Rich Lowry]
10. Dead people can't vote at IOC meetings
9. Obama distracted by 25 min meeting with Gen. McChrystal
8. Who cares if Obama couldn't talk the IOC into Chicago? He'll be able to talk Iran out of nukes.
7. The impediment is Israel still building settlements.
6. Obviously no president would have been able to acomplish it.
5. We've been quite clear and said all along that we didn't want the Olympics.
4. This isn't about the number of Olympics "lost", it's about the number of Olympics "saved" or "created".
3. Clearly not enough wise Latina judges on the committee
2. Because the IOC is racist.
1. It's George Bush's fault.
My theory on what cost Chicago the Olympics:
Michelle, if Oprah didn't tell you she should have-that dress is just butt ugly. You're the First Lady. You aren't going to make a good impression by looking like the girl at the junior high prom who showed up with her cousin.