Thursday, May 7, 2009

And Now For Something Totally Uninteresting...

Can someone please explain to me why Levi Johnston is still in the news? BREAKING NEWS! Teenagers have SEX! Um, I’m fifty-one years old and teenagers were having sex way back in my day. A lot. Yeah, but he got a vice presidential candidate’s daughter pregnant! Oh, well, in that case…SHEESH!


Look, I raised a son. I could tell you stories that would curl your incisors, and J was a Momma’s boy. Two things are a given-teenage boys live for sex; teenage boys live to talk about having sex. That doesn't make them interesting.


Enough of the Levi interviews. We get it. A conservative, family values woman’s teenage daughter got pregnant. The truth is, all the people who are hell bent on keeping this in news are talking to themselves. We don’t care.


By the way, Levi’s next appearance is on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He will be joined by Marie Osmond's lesbian daughter.


h/t The Other McCain

No comments: