Sunday, July 26, 2009

A 'Hottie' Speaks Out On Global Warming

I am fully aware that I am too late to be included in this week’s Rule 5, which I think is related to Rule 2, and is also intertwined with Rules 1, 3, and 4, but I couldn’t help noticing this post picked up by Memeorandum by the eminently sexy Mark Steyn. The thing that makes Mr. Steyn a ‘good bit of rough’, I believe (among other things), is his common sense. It stands to reason, that a man who is unafraid of speaking plainly, and apolitically, if anything can be considered 'apolitical', knows that the way to get from point A to point B in a woman’s heart (?) is a glorious straight line. I can’t help but notice the great divide between the masculine men, we female Conservatives admire, and the kittens that excite our Liberal sisters. Their loss.

No comments: