Thursday, August 27, 2009

May I Recommend...

About a month ago I got a rush of hits from What Bubba Knows. Now, I have lived the better part of my life in the South, first in Pulaski County, Kentucky and for the last twenty-five years in Ruskin, Florida. I've known many a Bubba in my life, and in my self esteemed judgement, Bubbas are good. Anyway, grateful for the hits, I decided to check out the site.

What I found was The Greatest Blog Banner Ever! If I were not so tech dumb ass I would just replicate it but it ain't happenning. Bubba says what he knows usually makes him grouchy. That alone should tell you that Bubba is a very wise man. He goes on to say that he's, "Intolerant, because some things are just too stupid to put up with." Amen, Bubba. Amen. It gets better from there.

Classic Bubba:
Ted Kennedy. My wife sez that if I say anything about Ted's passing, I have to say something nice. So here goes:

Ted's Dead. Aint that nice?
Give Bubba a look/see. You'll be glad you did.

No comments: