Monday, August 10, 2009

I Am Fishy And Un-American

As a single parent without child support I worked two jobs to support my family.

I have voted in every major election (and most lesser ones) since I was eighteen years old.

I pay my taxes.

I love my country.

I am fishy and un-American.

For the first time in my life ordinary Americans are being demonized because they are exercising their First Amendment rights and because they are becoming involved in the democratic process. For the first time in my life good people are being racist because they oppose the President not because of the color of his skin but because of the content of his radical policies. For the first time in my life decent citizens are being compared to Nazis, not because they are anti-semitic but because they dare to raise their voices in the streets.

Call me what you want. I won't let petty name calling silence me. I am a conservative woman and I will stand up for my country whether the Left likes it or not. Get used to it.

No comments: