Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mobs, Racists, Terrorists, Racists, Nazis, Racists, Thugs And Oh, By The Way, RACISTS

Breaking News! If you disagree with Pres. Obama you are a (fill in the blank) and a RACIST.

In an interview with the Huffington Post, Rep. James Clyburn, (D-S.C.), said that there was “absolutely” an analogy to be drawn between the horrid experience that he went through as a civil rights leader and the boisterous conservatives who have disrupted health care forums.

“I have seen this kind of hate before. I have seen this discussion before,” he said. “I have seen snarling dogs going after people who were trying to peacefully assemble. I have seen the eyes of people who were being spat upon.”

From time to time people would come outside from the building carrying Obama signs and yell at the crowd. A woman wearing a Obama tee shirt came out and got in to the face of an elderly man standing near me. I've got to give him credit, he held his own even when she was literally nose to nose with him.

Honestly, if I had had a dog and a high pressure hose when that obnoxious, blue eyed, blond went in to that elderly man's face, that bit*h would have been flat on her well used a$$, and truly dazed and confused.

Does that make me a racist? Is "Nordic" a race?

No comments: