Monday, August 10, 2009

Note To My Readers:

First, thank you to everyone who comes by my little blog. I hope that each of you enjoy your time here and that in some way I am providing a service. I have only just begun to receive comments on the blog and overall they have been very supportive. Unfortunately, earlier today one of the comments (now deleted though saved in my email) was of the "I know where you live" only mildly veiled threat variety. I don't mind people disagreeing with me, in fact I enjoy differing points of view, but I won't be threatened on my own blog. I have changed my comment setup so that they will be reviewed prior to appearing on the post. I did not want to do this because I prefer a free exchange of ideas and as a working person I will only be able to check my comments once or twice during working hours.

I apologize for this change and again, thank you each for reading this blog. Please do continue to comment and please feel free to email me with any suggestions you might have.

Carolyn

No comments: