Sunday, August 2, 2009

ObamaCare: You Just Know What Is Good For You

Via Below the Beltway:

In the short clip below, Andrea Mitchell refers to people who are happy with their health care and says, “they don’t know what is good for them.” As one of those people who is happy with my care and most certainly doesn’t want to change, I have yet to see anything proposed under ObamaCare that would make me want to change.

Further, I haven’t seen anything under ObamaCare that “is good for me” or anyone who currently has care. This is Marxism: From each according to his ability to each according to his needs. The government is telling me that I need to accept a lower standard of care in order for them to take my tax dollars and use my money to provide care for someone else. Period.


H/T Instapundit

No comments: