Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday on the Porch

Some links to kick your Saturday in to high gear.


Somebody has been a very bad boy! Wyblog

NICE isn’t so nice. Pundette

Putting the wolf in charge of the hen house. Protein Wisdom

Don’t boycott, BUYCOTT! The Daley Gator

I do believe in Global Warming. I do, I do I doTroglopundit

Those who don’t know history are doomed to screwup over and over again. Paco

Scary foresight. POWIP

Beware of Grey Panthers carrying canes. Potluck

Not black enough. No Sheeples Here.

Keeping an eye on the ball. The Camp of the Saints

There is something big going on out there. The Other McCain

Who says your doctor needs a full range of options? And So it Goes in Shreveport

I can’t even organize my pantry, now they want me to organize my garbage? At The Point Of A Gun

Dream a little dream with me Legal Insurrection

Some laws are more equal than others. Ruby Slippers

More later.

No comments: