Sunday, October 18, 2009

What Will We Leave Our Children?

In No Sheeples Here: America Is Me Carol writes:

We should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls and me must not allow this administration or any other to dismantle the Constitution. It is our turn to defeat the enemy within. Will ours be the first generation to not leave our country better off than we found it for our children?

For me, the answer is easy; I will not leave my grandchildren a country that is worse off then I one have enjoyed. This administration has given my grandchildren a country that is 1.4 TRILLION dollars in debt. Yet, instead cutting back, like millions of American families have been forced to do, our government wants to throw more money in to the wind.

For my grandchildren I pledge to oppose the socialization of our health care. I will oppose Cap and Trade. I will oppose any more "bailouts" and "stimulous." I will oppose the expansion of government (further) beyond it Constitutional mandate. I will oppose any politician who talks about "compromise." This is my grandchildren's future-there is no compromise.

Carol has posted the video American is Me. Watch the video and then ask yourself, Will ours be the first generation to not leave our country better off than we found it for our children?
More at:




No comments: