Friday, March 19, 2010

49,551,703

49,551,703 is the number of babies killed in this country sine Roe V Wade.  This is through 2007-you can add another 830,000 for 2008 and 2009.  If ObamaCare passes that number will go up.

Ed Morrissey writes at Hot Air:

Pelosi prays to St Joseph to pass this abortion-funding bill for its life affirmation, or something

Why am I not surprised?  I am praying, as well.

Unlike Pelosi, I am praying that God will give strength to those Democratic congressmen who have vowed to vote against ObamaCare.  I can't imagine the pressure that they must be receiving from the White House and from the unions.  I can't imagine the temptations they are facing as the White House attempts to buy their votes.

I pray that if this bill passes that the States will be able to tie it up in court and delay any implementation until after the elections.  I pray that in November every single congressman who has betrayed the American people by voting for ObamaCare finds themselves out on the street without a friend.

I pray that the American people never allow themselves to become complacent again.  I pray that now that we have seen how fragile liberty can be that we will value freedom all the more.

49,551,703 and counting.

More at:

Hot Air  Pelosi prays to St Joseph to pass this abortion-funding bill for its life affirmation, or something


RedState  Beyond Arrogance – Obama & Company’s Reckless Disregard for the Rule of Law
 
Pundette  Saint Joseph, pray for us 
 
Ruby Slippers   Altmire Voting No, Boyd Yes, and a Fracture in the Stupak Block- Bad News- UPDATE:   Cantor Claims Dems Are Bluffing  
 
Riehl World View   Obama Care Will Destroy America
 

No comments: