Friday, March 19, 2010

Summing Up My Thoughts

I've grown so frustrated over ObamaCare that I have had a difficult time posting.  How many ways can you write, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING"?  When I hear Obama say, "we are going to make history"  I think to myself, Hitler made history.  Making history doesn't guarantee that it is a good thing.  I've reached the point that when I am talking my TV whenever Nancy Pelosi comes on.  In other words, I've had it with these people.  Fortunately, Paco has retained his ability to speak truth to the corruption of power:

 Obama: “Le Twat, C’est Moi”

No, he won’t admit it, so the quotation marks are, of course, spurious. But there can be no mistaking the truth of the assertion. Our president is a fool, an egomaniac who is willing to put the country’s economic future – and our citizens’ lives – at risk in order to save face in pursuit of the most ill-timed and destructive piece of legislation that we have seen in our lifetimes. That the leaders in his party are willing to support him in pulling the pin on this suicide policy-bomb reveals, for the thousandth time in recent history, the absolute moral bankruptcy of the Democrats – a moniker, incidentally, that is now saturated in tragicomic irony.
Read it all.

No comments: