Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF! By Which I Mean !!!

Over at The Other McCain, Smitty is very thoughtful in Jenny Sanford on the moral high ground. I have pretty much accepted that my opinion of Gov. Sanford is out of the mainstream, and I really wish that he would be quiet, I’ve been stunned by the harshness shown to Mrs. Sanford. Smitty understands that offering forgiveness does not a doormat make. Refreshing.

Gator Doug speculates, rightly I hope, that Sarah Palin has made the big move towards 2012. Cynthia Yockey is supportive of a Palin candidacy

The One may have thrown the freedom seeking citizens of Iran under the bus but the vast majority of us, including some Big Names, stand up for democracy.

Speaking of Obama‘s big yellow bus, the people of Honduras are feeling the tires. Thank you to Fausta, Babalu and Prof. Jacobson for keeping us informed.

Track-A-‘Crat says it’s called “hope’n'change” but it feels like ‘bent over a chair.’

Paco is always good for a smile and some, um, reliable products. Plus, his Happy Feet Friday is a must!

Barack Milhaus Obama? Next thing you know, Biden will be spouting off about “effete snobs.”

Well, the night is hot, the beer is cold and the breeze off the bay is to die for. I’ve got some unwinding to do so ya’ll have a goodnight.

No comments: