Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Smiles

TrogloPundit has the The Week in Automotivators.  Each are very good but the last is my favorite.  While there, check out Trog's current favorite quote and favorite picture.  Well done, Sir Trog.

Paco and POWIP both remind us that our Lord is Risen.

From Weasel Zippers:

John 11:25-26


Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die

Michelle Malkin couples news of the day with inspirational videos.

On an entirely different note, the Brideof Rove brings Easter greetings from the Keys.  Only in my beloved Florida...

Obi's Sister brings us the empty tomb and Five Reasons to Love Him.

Please enjoy the greetings from Coffee Milk Conservative, Ruby Slippers, Adrienne's Corner, Pundette and No Sheeples Here.

2 comments:

jill said...

Have a lovely and blessed Easter, Carol.

Quite Rightly said...

Hope you enjoyed your Easter Day.