Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is the Big Day!

I will be in Tampa participating in the Tampa Tax Day Tea Party event.  I will at the event as both a participant and a volunteer.  I have signed up to be the "official" videographer so please, wish me luck.

Some random thoughts on today.

This is an opportunity for all of us, across the country, to stand up together and make our voices heard.  Don't sit on the couch, get up.  If you are unhappy with the direction this country is taking find the Tea Party event closest to you and go.  If you have to work today, stop by on your way home.  Pick up the kids after school and take them to an event.  This is democracy and our children should be given the opportunity to see it in action. 

There has been alot of talk about infiltrators and crashers this year.  It is what it is and I can't think of any surer sign that the Tea Party has been successful than the ugliness directed our way by the Left.  Don't be intimidated and let yourself to be compromised by the Left's aggression.  Take pictures and if you don't have a blog and don't know where to send them to, email them to me at ctsloset@gmail.com and I will get them out there.

Remember, the choice isn't between standing up and sitting down.  The choice is between standing up and laying down.  Let's stand up together.

Happy partying and stay safe out there.

No comments: