Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm chasing down rumors again

I heard it through the grapevine that a group of fabulous female bloggers are joining forces to form a new blog.  I don't have any details yet but I suspect that Pundette may somehow be involved.  So far she's being very closed mouth about it but Pundette did mention that Pat might know the scoop.  Pat claimed she didn't know anything about it but I have the feeling she knows more than she's telling.  Anyway, Obi's Sister said she spoke to a Backyard Conservative who saw Ruby Slippers over at Adrienne's Corner talking Fuzzy Logic to a Politicaljunkie Mom while a Coffee Milk Conservative pretended not to notice.  We all know what that means.  Well, if I were one to gossip, which obviously I'm not, I would say they are all up to something.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

It may remain just a rumor for moi since I can't even figure out how to log in to do a post. heh

Wordpress won't let me log on to my account and when I tried to open a new one they won't even send me my confirmation email. I'm crushed and very hurt...sigh

Pat Austin Becker said...

Stolen and linked!