Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rumors confirmed!

I'm on Day Two of the "no walking allowed" tour of my couch.  Despite my mandatory lack of activity I've managed to confirm the rumor that there is a new blog in town.  It is called Potluck and it is written by eleven Conservative women, each bringing their own unique prospective to the table.

In addition to your truly you will find posts from the authors of :

Adrienne's Corner

And So it Goes in Shreveport

Backyard Conservative

Coffee Milk Conservative

Fuzzy Logic

No Sheeples Here

Obi's Sister

Politicaljunkie Mom

Pundit & Pundette

Ruby Slippers
 
This is a group of women who's work I greatly admire and I am honored to be a part of their team.  A special thanks goes out to Pundette, who brought us all together and did the heavy lifting of getting the site up and running. 
 
Now, go over to Potluck and give us a look see.

3 comments:

MarySue said...

How are you doing? I was thinking about you and your couch confinement and hope you're up and running soon.

Carol said...

Aw, I'm fine. I was told when I broke my leg a couple years ago that I would need followup surgery in a year. Me being me, I ignored my doctor's advice and as a result, I am now having problems with my good leg. That'll teach me!

Anyway, it's nothing that can't be fixed. The bigger question is:

WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN?

yukio ngaby said...

Congrats on the new blog. And best of luck with it.