Monday, February 22, 2010

So what's left?

Prof. Jacobson at Legal Insurrection caught my eye with this:

Does This Mean My House Never Will Be Waterfront?

 I really didn't care when they revoked the claim that the glaciers would disappear. I don't live near glaciers.

But now the seas are not going to rise? My dream of a waterfront home is melting away faster than the glaciers:

Scientists have been forced to withdraw a study on projected sea level rise due to global warming after finding mistakes that undermined the findings.The study, published in 2009 in Nature Geoscience, one of the top journals in its field, confirmed the conclusions of the 2007 report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). It used data over the last 22,000 years to predict that sea level would rise by between 7cm and 82cm by the end of the century....
Not to worry Professor, I've got a prime piece of waterfront property I'll sell you cheap.

Seriously, what's left?  The seas aren't rising, the glaciers aren't melting, the rainforests aren't disappearing and it hasn't warmed in fifteen years.  The scammers powers that be are either going to need to come up with something new to blame on Global Warming Climate Change or admit that the jig is up they were "mistaken" all along.

No comments: