Monday, February 8, 2010

Will Megan McCain's fifteen minutes NEVER end?

There is just so much that I could say but I am trying so hard to be nice today.  Well, at least nicer than I was yesterday.  Besides, I just can't top Dan Riehl:
McCain Blahgette: One Jelly Donut Away From Catastrophe
My gawd! Does her car have an explosive device on board sign? The Obama's ought to adopt this misguided girl so Michelle can get her into an obesity program. Her arms are starting to look like flippers and it ain't all about the breasts. With the right hat and a honky horn, I'd think she was a trained seal!

I mean, seriously: arr arr arr. That poor girl.

As for the commentary, what is wrong with Americans today? People actually watch this dumb stuff?? Fat, dumpy and stupid is no way to go through life, Megan. Get a grip on yourself, dear, instead of that next Krispy Kreme. You'll live longer, not that that's necessarily a good thing.
Now that is HEH worthy.

No comments: