Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rubio May Not Be The NRSC's Choice, But He's Ours

Marco Rubio has come forward and offered to serve the people of Florida as a conservative voice in the United States Senate. As a Floridian I am grateful to Mr. Rubio and relieved that I now have someone who shares my values willing to represent me and my state. Charlie Crist is not a conservative and not representative of the values espoused by the Republican party. He is not a candidate that the Republican party should hail as the face of Republicans in Florida.


Unfortunately, the party has once again turned a deaf ear to conservatives in my state. The NRSC has endorsed Crist over Marco Rubio. In doing so, they have confirmed many conservative’s beliefs that on a national level our party is lost. No conservative Floridian should give their hard earned money to a party who has written them off. Go to NRSC.Org and voice your displeasure and then go to MarcoRubio.com and donate whatever you can afford. We need a man like Marco in Washington.

h/t The Other McCain



No comments: