Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stay Away From My Toilet Paper!




Look, we all have our limits. Let me say this as clearly as possible-hands off my TP! According to the Washington Post, Environmentalists Seek to Wipe Out Plush Toilet Paper.
Environmentalists want us to switch to that scratchy stuff made from recycled paper. I understand that the "one square" crowd are trying to save a tree but somethings are sacred.
We never buy the soft tp. In a large family that would mean changing rolls
every 15 minutes or so. And we're just too cheap thrifty. But it's nice to have
a choice, isn't it?

*(What next -- bacon?)
And that's the problem. Today it's my soft TP, tommorrow my bacon. I drawing a line in the sand right here and now.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I always buy Scott because it's cheaper, but this story makes me want to stock up on Charmin, just to anger the envirobots.