Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I love This Guy

From Don Surber's Daily Scoreboard:

President Obama supports the right of Iran to… well, here are his words:

“Without going into specifics, what I do believe is that Iran has legitimate energy concerns, legitimate aspirations. On the other hand, the international community has a very real interest in preventing a nuclear arms race in the region.”

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya. Someone’s smoking crack, kumbaya.

Naive and naivete is…

EVIL.

I love Don Surber’s blog. I like that Surber is able to deliver commentary with humor. I am also convinced that he is much nicer than I am. I wouldn’t call Obama’s position on Iran naïve; I would call his position dangerous. Ahmadinejad is a nutcase who has told everyone will listen that he intends to wipe Israel off the map. Israel has long been our staunchiest ally in th Middle East. Knowing Iran’s ultimate ambition, the only way we can support a nuclear Iran is if we abide that ambition. Obama's position on Iran is crazy dangerous.

Crazy dangerous is...

Evil.

No comments: