Sunday, June 14, 2009

Paul Krugman Embraces Doom

The Other McCain quotes Nobel Prize winning, head up the ol’ tailpipe, Paul Krugman:

The risk for long stagnation is really high . . .The size of the shock to our systems is going to be much bigger than what happened to Japan in the 1990s. . . .

To which I say, "no, shit?” (sorry Mom, but after all, you were the one who always told me to “speak plainly”) My take is that Krugman knows full well that the administration’s current path will lead to diaster but he just doesn’t care. It seems that Krugman and his cronies have an image of the United States and that they are bound and determined to destroy this country and re-make it in that image.

Calling Krugman a self-serving, Marxist twit seems wholly insufficient. Unfortunately, it is the best I can do without risking my Mom washing my mouth out with soap.

No comments: